This is the home you have been looking for! Open concept living with a Coastal feeling and lots of light. Located in the community of Savannah Overlook. Featuring four bedrooms, two and a half bath, family room upstairs and downstairs, dining room area and a great eat-in kitchen. The first level living room has a propane fireplace and is right off the kitchen. There is a powder room, walk-in pantry and mudroom with washer and dryer. The second level has a second family room/den with three good size bedrooms and full hall bathroom. The second level also features a large master suite with sitting area, walk-in closet, beatiful bathroom and high celings. The oversized side-load garage has lots of storage. The fully fenced in back-yard is private and backs to the trees. The deck is perfect to enjoy the Summer nights and the yard is ideal to plant your own garden, to play games and to entertain.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
Vinyl Siding, Brick Front
2,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Caroline County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Forced Air, Other, Zone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cleared, Front Yard, Landscaping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price